ThetaHealing® – Advanced Course
Are you ready to harness the Power of All That Is?
This class completes the foundational levels of ThetaHealing® and is the second of the two pre-requisites required to take other ThetaHealing® classes. Advanced ThetaHealing® is filled with hundreds of downloads that enlighten and heal. People come away from this class with a deeper understanding of ThetaHealing® including the planes of existence, more clarity in their intuition and connection with Creator, and highly developed skills at doing deep belief work and healings.
The advanced ThetaHealing Course expands the information in the Basic Class to encompass an in –depth understanding of the Seven Planes of Existence that surround us.
The student will learn how to clear old resentments, vows and commitments that hold them back. The student will discover how to heal with the Baby in the Womb and Heal the Broken Soul exercises. The student will receive Feelings that are Downloaded from the instructor that will bring profound healing and enlightenment to them. This class is a delightful experience students are filled with any new and positive feelings such as what self-acceptance feels like for the Seventh Plane of Existence.
Other topics and exercises include:
- Advance Healing
- An in-depth study of Belief Work
- Equations of the Planes of Existence
- Exercise – The Broken Soul
- Exercise – Baby in the Womb
- Exercise – Free Floating Memories
- Exercise – Second Plane meets Seventh Plane
- Exercise – Fourth Plane meets Seventh Plane
- Exercise – clearing non organic material
- Exercise – Talk to Higher Self
- And more…
Dates: May 7-9, 2016 – 9:00 to 16:30
Location: AnandaOm Center. 460 Saint Catherine St. West, Suite 908 – Montreal H3B1A7 (Metro McGill)
Cost: 609 CAD + GST/QST (Payment installments available)
- Advanced ThetaHealing Book and Advanced ThetaHealing Practitioners Manual
- Official Advanced ThetaHealing certificate (upon completion of the three days seminar)
- Refreshments and snacks
Date(s) - 07/05/2016 - 09/05/2016
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Bookings are closed for this event.
If you have any questions, just email: gabriela@GabrielaEmbon.com
Or call Gabriela Embon at (514) 690 - 6000